Nothing thrills me more than innovative methods to help people change and grow. Here’s a sampling of ways I’ve customized and created tools for people and places I’ve worked with:
- Created plays (that are living case studies, that an audience gets to compare perspectives about)
- Used improv troupes to help workplaces improve customer service
- Uniquely combined Drucker’s Management by Objectives, with Gallup’s Twelve Questions that Matter and Strategic Questioning to help family businesses do performance evaluations that are not so much judgmental as building a great culture and using everyone’s strengths
- Helped families have better meetings, that inform, cross train, coordinate, and increase understanding
- Helped expert advisors examine how to get a better conversation going with their clients; and facilitated meetings between family businesses and teams of expert advisors
- Used movie scenes about family businesses to build awareness of their own behaviors, attitudes and beliefs
- Helped brainstorm with out-of-business family business members about what they will do in their “next chapter”
- Helped companies explore what it is that they are truly great at, so they can head into the future in the right direction
- discover your opportunities from their threats, etc
- Assisted families in business to know when it’s time to sell, dissolve, and/or move on
- Do what you need to do!! “Good enough” just isn’t good enough!
I got a million of ’em!!
Let’s talk!!- Ira Bryck 413 575 5850 or email me at [email protected]